4.23.2008

Live from Vegas, baby
Working on a manuscript, with a faux Eiffel tower illuminated behind me. Minus the tower, this isn't terrible different from any other working night. 

It gives me a guilty pleasure to turn my back on the flashing lights and focus on the writing. I'll head out later for a walk about, but right now writing takes precedence. 

My shield against Sin City is the same ticket that brought me here. That's pretty fun. 

Tuna: "If music is truly your wife, honor her."                   
//H

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Penn & Teller for me!

R D-R said...

Somehow I don't think this is going to make the newest Vegas tourism ad.

It's just not quite as fun for 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' to be your writing!

(Has Vegas on the brain for a final paper....)

Anonymous said...

I've always said that "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" is just a way of saying "Nothing interesting happened in Vegas, but I'm not going to admit that to you."

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a great time; wish I was there!

Get out and see some things and put them down here for those of us who don't get to see them for ourselves.

R D-R said...

Well if CSI has anything to say about it- if too much happens in Vegas you're bound to stay there...dead ;)