4.30.2012


As seen in 'bonedale









Received a royalty check last week and spent the cash taking the Love out to dinner and to the 5point film festival. 

Easy come, easy go.  
This was the video that had me bopping my head with appreciation. It is the closest thing I've seen to street skating in a while. Hang through the drop.
Edit: Because I'm too lazy to puzzle it out, it is worth clicking through to view on full screen. Also, the best, balls out skiing I've witnessed of this sort, was by one Alex Anderegg, shooting through a mountain of brush, emerging from the far side and blasting off a cliff. 

The skating allegory would be Kale Duncan in his heyday. I still expect him to plant off of a police car, before he dies. If you see him, tell him to get after that.

//H

1 comment:

spackle said...

Makes me smile. Thanks for the good start to the day. Keep on rockin it H.