6.19.2005

Dragons by Firelight
H and I just got back from an 8 day camping trip. A sprint through the American Southwest (the setting for my WoD proposal), followed up by a wine tasting evening hosted by Spackle and Chernobyl Spice. Great way to spend out anniversary.

There is great free camping near Santa Fe and Taos. I was able to spend most of my evenings reading source material for the d20 World by the campfire, highlighting passages as I went. I started mapping out the world and trying to make all the pieces fit. Now I’m going back through the material, collecting the notes by chapter, and working up maps of the world.

Happy Fathers Day, Dads!
Me, I'm pretty damn lucky. After the obligatory teenage clashes, my relationship with my father has only gotten better with each passing year.

But for those of you with especially challenging relationships with your fathers, or for those of you whose fathers have passed, I wish you the best in sorting out those feelings.

1 comment:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

You should have swung by for a visit! AZ's only a hop, skimp and jump from there. No firelight, but we have wine! ;)

And Happy Anniversary!!!!!!