7.18.2006

Brains!
Goodman Games
Write a campaign setting and then not find the time to talk about it? This can only be a sign of the dreaded Zombie Harley, a stumbling, drooling, deadline driven beast that gets up way too early and goes to bed WAY too late.

The boxed set has been announced. It was written, edited and drawn by a kick butt team of pirate ninjas. Two books, 2 modules, 4 maps. Check it out at your own risk – the palpable coolness is addictive and has absolutely nothing to do with me. Which is to say, the sum is far greater than the parts.

ENnies!
The voting booth is open now for a limited time. Drop in and vote for the products you like, but don’t forget that I’ll be recording IPs and expecting you to show for the NoPro Road Show Dance Party.

Brains. I could use some.

4 comments:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

But if you're Zombie Harley, you'd be eating them, not using them, so it's not like they'd really help you out all that much anyway. ;)

Off to cast my vote!

Harley said...

Oooooh....that's a great image. Zombie scooping out his own brains. Maybe like a nacho dip or something.

//H

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

I always imagine them using those corn-shaped prong thingies that you use for corn on the cob, one stuck in each temple. Zombie picnic. Fun! ;)

Jw said...

Harely, I wish I had your zombie powers. My powers are much more detrimental, for I have the ability to alter time. Not in the good way, where you can freeze time or speed it up or any of that. No no, I am able to convince my brain that I have more time, and that this time exists later than the present.

I feel like, if I wanted to go down the altered State Route, speed or meth or whatever would be GREAT for me. Man, think how much I'd get done! Then again, everyone on that stuff has really wirey hair... that's not really a Jw look.

Anyhow, Brains Forth, young Zombie!