9.06.2006


Big Deathy Shout Out to Belly Up, Aspen
Or, "I thought I'd already used up my 15 minutes."

So Jurassic 5 is coming to town. Once upon a time they were underground, but then the rest of us heard them and fell in love. Tickets for the show sold out over night.

But, working at a private school near Aspen, we know people that know people. I sent out an email and was CC'd on an email that contained, I'm not kidding, the words "Kimberly, take care of Mr. Stroh."

I'll probably NEVER see that phrase in use again, but judging by how happy H was to hear the news (she was both hipping and hopping) once in a lifetime is all a man can ask for.

Anyhow, if you're in Aspen this weekend, and spending time the five elements of hip-hop, I'll be in the crowd somewhere. Find me and I'll buy you a mohito to mark the silliness of this thing called life.

//H

6 comments:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

I just hope Kimberly is not an assassin... ;)

Harley said...

Love ya, Marce. How's that book coming along?

//H

Harley said...

Damnit! I WIILL see Matt Ruzicka at some point.....

//H

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

The book went out the door in the wee hours of the 28th. Just waiting for editorial comments now. Fun! :)

Harley said...

M,

You're my hero. True story.

//H

Anonymous said...

good show. tasteful company. excellent.
the obi