12.07.2007

The Sound of One Hand Typing
Funny how if I'm updating the blog a lot, you know I don't have much going on in my writing life. And if I go silent for a month, it's usually good news for my career, but makes for lousy reading. And a blog w/o updates is a blog w/o readers.

Anyhow, tonight we're taking a break from work and writing to enjoy the company of friends and some ska-punk-latin-funk from the L.A rockers Ozomatli:


I'd post more, but damnit, there's just no time for love, Dr. Jones. Hope you all are warm and dry, this Friday night. Or if you're at the Ozo show, at least warm. Ya se fue!

//H

Edit: It was a life goal to take Spackle to an Ozo concert. Hasn't happened yet, and I always regret the chances I've missed. Still, we aren't done yet ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Ozo's fun! Have a good time for me.

Harley said...

Well, I can't dance like you did at the White Wolf party, but I'll do my best. ;)

//H

spackle said...

It weren't for lack of trying on your part, just lack of focus on mine. Ain't over yet is true..