9.03.2008

Been a long time...
So first Gen Con, then Tacticon. Great times, but why do I feel like I contracted Legionnaire's Disease?

I'll post about the cons in a couple days, but right now I need to focus on getting caught up on submissions (!) and getting some of my own projects out the door.

But if you're really waiting for Harley to write about Harley, why not listen to Harley talk about Harley on 
The Tome Show Interview? 

(Feel free to ignore my Vorpal network intro, but it is a not-so-very-obscure reference to both Lewis Carroll and the classic TSR adventure, Dungeonland.) 

Jeff did a good job of making sure I didn't sound too much like the true nasaly goof I am.

Check out the Chatty DM
I met Philippe at Gen Con. A very cool, nice guy. Turns out he also runs a popular blog. Philippe has been good enough to start reviewing Dragora's Dungeon in the next couple weeks, and it will be interesting to see how the adventure holds up. 

His site has a link to Draconis, a gaming convention in one of my favorite cities: good old 'treal. Now how do I get myself invited to that con? Road trip!

//H

9 comments:

ChattyDM said...

Yeah! I made a new 4e friend!

I put the wheels in motion to land you an invite. I'd love to meet you again and take you out for dinner in Montreal!

saurus said...

damn, yer a chatty cathy on that there podcast. fess up - what's all the rumors all ya'll were talkin' about?

Jeff LaSala said...

This is pretty cool, Harley. You're very articulate here, about yourself and about Goodman Gamess. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Good interview, sir! My Nasaly Goof Detector was a 0 the entire time!

A.

Harley said...

Thanks A & J. And yeah, S, apparently I talk a LOT when I'm nervous. Somebody get that Harley guy to shut up!

Chatty, thanks for setting the wheels in motion. We'll see if anything can come if it this year. But the next would be sweet for sure!

//H

Anonymous said...

As it happens, we were discussing vorpal swords yesterday at dinner! :)

I went through this interview last night, and listening to it was a pleasure. You are quite eloquent when discussing D&D.

Harley said...

Aw shucks, Cass, you're always supportive. Thank for the kind words. :)

//H

spackle said...

My wonderful wife bought me the 4e books for my b-day so now I'm even more excited about all the new stuff floating around. Good interview btw. Fun to hear the fun things you guys are doing with the new stuff. Thanks for the update. :)

Harley said...

Matt, you need to email me your address at some point. (Again, I mean. Since you've sent it before, but I'm lame and I've lost it.)

//H