12.09.2008

Shine on Me



Well, I wouldn't call it content, but I know the Saurus will appreciate it. At least it made me pee my pants.

It is tough to name my favorite part of this fantasy epic, but here are two contenders:

-1:33. When they are riding through the snowy forest on a sleigh, you get a 2 second glimpse of Chris ... and man, that dude is jazzed to be riding a blue screen sleigh.

-When you, the viewer sit back a think wow, we're finally reached the dramatic finale ... and look to the scroll bar to realize you are only half way done with the song.

-Guitar Hero III inspired air guitar, termed "massive" by the artist. Massive indeed.

Youtube doesn't really do it justice. Go here for all of Shine's true glory. 

And yes, this is part 1 of 3. 

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

//H

3 comments:

R D-R said...

I want us all to learn a very important lesson from this video, one that I think was perhaps not clear before viewing the ENTIRE thing.

Love has enemies.

saurus said...

wow

i mean big wow

that was awesome. i like the 1/4 sec cut scene of the guy punching the other guy while chris wanders around in the background at 2:56

and the gator at 2:43. whiskey tango is he doing there?

saurus said...

It is a time when alligators roamed the earth...