5.16.2005

I don't deserve ...
You guys (and gals). For a bunch of people --- most of whom I've never "met" --- you guys are amazing. Thank you so much for your friendship, it means the world to me.

Vampire: The Time to Sit Down and Crank Out a Chapter. Pronto!
Heh. For the record, it is a little silly to click on to your own blog, read everybody else's posts, and find out about open calls, but there you have it.

I'm on the road, headed home for good, and you guys bring me the news. It doesn't get much more fun than that. Thank you very much. :)

Deadline for Chap 1: June 30th (?). Slow kid better sit down and hustle. Fortunately, a wise woman in Rhode Island once counseled me to recycle old work ... A few years ago I wrote the best 1/2 page of my life, but had nowhere to put it. (The rest of the aborted "book" quickly melted down.) Now it has home!

Hope you all are doing well. 5 hours and 3 mountain passes and I'm home!

1 comment:

Harley said...

Hehehehehe...and thanks for the Silverfyre Pony Express. :):):)