5.23.2005

There's Always Tomorrow
Up late, working on the first 4k for the WoD novel contest.

There are times when you can't sleep because you accomplished nothing in the course of the day.

Then the are times when you can't sleep because whatever you are working on is just plain fun. This is one of those times.

As a teen I worked as an actor in the Colorado Ren Fest. Our faire ran for 7 weekends --- 14 short days --- and I remember recognizing that they were finite, and that I had to try to make them last.

That's how I feel tonight. I know it's finite, I know it won't always be this good, but right now it is great. I know you can all identify with this feeling, and the recognition that it is fleeting. What a shame we have to wake up the next morning and go on with life.

Here is to all of you. May you one day be able wake up and start doing what you love where you left it off the night before.

Hmm. With syntax like that, it might be time for bed. :)

Bow to the Knights
A big Deathy Shout Out to the Knights of the Patio for their patented speed playtesting. They managed a one night (?!) turnaround of my longest module to date, and they managed to proof it twice.

So thank you, Chris, Chrissy, and Company. I remain in your debt.

3 comments:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

They have medication for that, Grimmy... ;P

Harley said...

Hehehehe....but these are mammalian kobolds .... and erm, bats with blinders!

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows war-bats wear metal caps. ;)

~Tank