5.24.2006

DA Blackmoor


Blackmoor Open Call
Previous Blackmoor open calls were for volunteer work. This is one is paid, though I haven't heard the rates yet.

Zeitgeist Games is putting forward an open call for writers for work on the Dave Arneson's Blackmoor line. We are in immediate need of several such individuals familiar with the world of Dave Arneson’s Blackmoor. Knowledge of Dave Arneson’s Blackmoor MMRPG will also prove helpful.

Interested parties should send a resume to (christopher.reed at zeitgeistgames dot com) with the subject line of "Blackmoor Open Call for Writers" for consideration.

The work in question is immediate in nature, so if you are locked in current efforts, please recognize this fact before submitting your resume for consideration. We will be taking submissions until the end of Monday, May 29, 2006.

Feel free to post or forward this message to interested parties.

Thanks,
Christopher Reed
Line Developer - Dave Arneson's Blackmoor
Zeitgeist Games, Inc.

8 comments:

Kameron said...

Do you have a link to where this was posted? I couldn't find it in the News sections of the Blackmoor or Zeitgeist websites.

Harley said...

Chris Reed emailed me about the open call, so no link to the post. If I had any questions (pay, material) I'd email him.

//H

Mike said...

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up.

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

Do you know if this is for fiction or for game design? Not that I'd have time for either, just curious. ;)

Word verification: mmohuk -- what rednecks call their mullets.

Harley said...

Marce:

Nope, though my gut tell me game design. I emailed Chris asking for more details. We'll see if he responds.

Mike said...

Just curious ... anybody hear back from these good folks? (In case you hadn't guessed, I've heard nothing.) : )

Harley said...

Mike,

In speaking to Mr. Reed, it sounds like they were overwhelmed by the response. Lots of folks were interested.

//H

Ben said...

Hello!

I'm attempting to contact you regarding ULP4-01 Even Further Downward Still.

Please email me at brickk (at) gmail [dot] com?

thanks,

-Ben.