10.16.2006

DubSide
SD
Back in the day I was a part of the TIN group. With ample doses of youthful arrogance, free time, and friends that worked at Kinkos, we put out a bunch of ‘zines. At the height of our powers we were read in every coffee shop in town.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Topics ranged from issues relative to northern Colorado, ninjas, aggressive dead fish, Day of the Dead traditions, ninjas, sushi, Ice-T, and ninjas. I’ve missed that sort of writing, so it was a treat when Josh Wentz invited me to submit to his upcoming monograph.

The monograph promises to be a multi-media extravaganza. If one of my stories gets in, I’ll be counting my blessings. I’m not terribly pleased about what I wrote ---- ran into October and had to scale back my schemes --- but it never pays to argue with an editor. For now it’s time to shut up and wait.

//H

No comments: