7.09.2007

Free to a good home...
But for you, $10.00.


DCC #51.5: Sinister Secret of Whiterock has made it to Ebay. Given out free as part of Free RPG Day, as of Monday night it is fetching a regular DCC price. Odds are it won't go up much more, since we'll be printing a variant for GenCon.

Regardless, hopefully whoever buys it will use it.

Oh, and thanks in no small part to Spanish models, DCC World is up for an Ennie this year. Who knows --- maybe this time the DCC crew won't be exiting the Ennies out the kitchen staff entrance.*

//H


*True story. Reminds me that I promised to make a real post this week.

2 comments:

Jeff LaSala said...

I always thought the world wasn't complete until a book existed with both an owlbear on the cover and Harley Stroh's name.

Mike said...

(M)aybe this time the DCC crew won't be exiting the Ennies out the kitchen staff entrance.*

Oh, I hope not. But with a little product called "Ptolus" lurking out there, I suspect I may get a good view of the kitchen anyway. :)

BTW, did comp copies of "Sinister Secret" ever go out? Still haven't seen anything in the mailbox. (And no worries if they haven't - I already got to play it.) :)