7.08.2007

Success!
Another trip around the sun. I’ve been out of the reach of wi-fi the last 10 days, which means I’ve got a lot of work to catch up on. And so a pithy, birthday post is going to have to wait.

In lieu of pith, I’ve brought gifts. The first is for my dear friend Technobi, a photo that appears for all intents and purposes seems to be a Spanish model holding a copy of DCC World. The photo is from the good folks at La Marca del Este who give high praise to the DCC line, have sweet t-shirts, and claim that Lady Obscura is their official GM.

Truth or fiction. You decide:



Regardless, they're playing DCCs in Spain. How freakin' cool is that? This gig rocks.

Anyhow, a real post later this week. Promise.

//H

6 comments:

R D-R said...

Happy birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! So how many trips around does that make?

saurus said...

muy bueno!

James Mishler said...

Ay, Carumba!

spackle said...

Hey, you even got the day right!

Happy birthday man (sorry for the delay.. I've been mostly dead for the last week. I'm still aiming for GenCon though and bought my tickets a few weeks ago.)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the advertising age!!!! Hoo-haw!
technobi