2.24.2008

Next Stop: D&D Exp.

This weekend the Goodman crew will be representing at the D&D Experience hosted by Wizards of the Coast. It is a chance for us to hook up with some of Wizards' fine people, play some games, and make plans for the coming year. I'll be running some play tests for my boss, two of the key organizers of our annual Dungeon Crawl tournament and a few friends. Specifically, the adventure I'm running is slated for our first 4E release. Heh. Hope it doesn't disappoint the boss.

Totally unrelated, I did a map search of Arlington, and unless my google-fu sucks, the convention is taking place in the Crystal City. Now, I don't know anything about Alrington or its slums, but "Crystal City" just reeks of c-punk. Who knows, maybe I'll get to run into Mike Pondsmith again.


//H

3 comments:

Ken Hart said...

Have fun, Harley! Take no prisoners at the table. I'm eager to hear how things went. (P.S. Thanks for sending your extra DCCs my way this week.)

Mike said...

Have fun! (You should, with A. in attendance.)

And let us know what - if anything - develops regarding 4e.

(As a side note, Crystal City is a fun place - as is the Arlington area - but I don't think it quite has the Gibson-esque flavor that you crave. Walking down the streets doesn't evoke images of Mona Lisa Overdrive.)

Anonymous said...

What, no comments yet? The convention's been over for, like, a whole day! Did your boss like the adventure you ran? Did you get a chance to try out the new game? We're waiting with bated breath....