5.18.2008

Big Willy Style

Join with Skeletor, and the rest of the Choosey Deathers in wishing the Saurus a happy birthday.

Saurus is the reason for all of this. I can say without hesitation that my entire career as a game designer is built off of writing adventures that I wished the Saurus and I could have played as kids. This is the little brother that, when I was getting the crap kicked out of me on a elementary field trip, dived into the pack and started busting heads at the tender age of 8. This is the man that gave me money when I was down, and –looking around my office– also gave me pretty much every piece of tech I own. He's twice as creative as me, and three times as stubborn , both of which bring their own blessings and curses.

So, in honor of the Saurus, everybody get on down. You'd hate to disappoint Skeletor.  

//H 

9 comments:

Jeff LaSala said...

Dude, if Skeletor is at your party, I'm there.

Happy birthday, Saurus.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Saurus. If you had anything to do with making H. what he is today, we all thank you.

saurus said...

Awwww, thanks everyone! I'm baking a birthday cake for myself in the shape of a dinosaur that I got from Grimmy. Aren't we just the little incestuous little weblog today?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saurus!

-Ed

spackle said...

HB BWS!

pgcath said...

All I have to say is that Saurus is a hell of a guy, and picks a hell of a Wordpress color scheme. Happy birthday, dear Marmoset Porcupine brother.

And never, ever, ever, EVER put yourself between H and his brother. I did it once as an sociopathological experiment. Thank dog I was on a bike and H was on foot.

saurus said...

and never get between cathedral and his pet fish.

Harley said...

Hehehe. Yeah, but that beta totally pulled a Matrix.

//H

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saurus, from the Land of Oz!

I don't get most of the above references, but any brother of H's is a brother of mine!

tacojohn