5.18.2008

Big Willy Style

Join with Skeletor, and the rest of the Choosey Deathers in wishing the Saurus a happy birthday.

Saurus is the reason for all of this. I can say without hesitation that my entire career as a game designer is built off of writing adventures that I wished the Saurus and I could have played as kids. This is the little brother that, when I was getting the crap kicked out of me on a elementary field trip, dived into the pack and started busting heads at the tender age of 8. This is the man that gave me money when I was down, and –looking around my office– also gave me pretty much every piece of tech I own. He's twice as creative as me, and three times as stubborn , both of which bring their own blessings and curses.

So, in honor of the Saurus, everybody get on down. You'd hate to disappoint Skeletor.  

//H 

9 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Jeff LaSala said...

Dude, if Skeletor is at your party, I'm there.

Happy birthday, Saurus.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday, Saurus. If you had anything to do with making H. what he is today, we all thank you.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger saurus said...

Awwww, thanks everyone! I'm baking a birthday cake for myself in the shape of a dinosaur that I got from Grimmy. Aren't we just the little incestuous little weblog today?

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saurus!

-Ed

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Matt said...

HB BWS!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger pgcath said...

All I have to say is that Saurus is a hell of a guy, and picks a hell of a Wordpress color scheme. Happy birthday, dear Marmoset Porcupine brother.

And never, ever, ever, EVER put yourself between H and his brother. I did it once as an sociopathological experiment. Thank dog I was on a bike and H was on foot.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger saurus said...

and never get between cathedral and his pet fish.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Grimbones said...

Hehehe. Yeah, but that beta totally pulled a Matrix.

//H

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Saurus, from the Land of Oz!

I don't get most of the above references, but any brother of H's is a brother of mine!

tacojohn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home