6.23.2004

Agent 009, Over and Out!
So here's a funny truth about blogs: when you are busy, there is no time to write about it all. When you have time to post, there usually isn't much of interest to say.

Jeff LaSala deserves an enormous shout-out. He has been working double time for the Press as both author and artist, which means dealing with me twice as frequently. Hah!

Like I told Jeff, this project has given me a new appreciation for deadlines, and more importantly, for people who make them, again and again, no matter how late or far farfetched the request.

Thank you, all of you, for your patience.

Here's what's going on in the next two weeks:

-Make my own ring
-H & H are wed on the 26th
-Working Honeymoon
-Put the final polish on the heart of GT; send it to the line editor for last proofing
-Edit the Wizards story for Mr. Athans

I'm going to be incommunicado for the next 10 days or so. Till then!

No comments: