6.15.2004

Q & A

Q. Cool....so...what's the actual ISBN? I can't quite make out the number.....

A. ISBN 0-9735940-0-4 My inability to calculate pixel ratios makes it pretty fuzzy. It won't be official till the government library gets its two copies of our book.

Q. I think you should explain the coyote bit right now. *Chuckle*

A. Coyote - n. (Mex.) Some who smuggles (usually illegal immigrants) across the U.S./Mexico border.

Q. Now, Grim, is there anything I should be prepared to do? Red-tape, paperwork? Fleeing the authorities?

A. I have no idea what you are talking about. I've never heard of you before. Should I know you?

It may seem boring and trivial but that little barcode is actually pretty damn pivotal. Layout on the book began yesterday, and early version of the colored color illus. should be coming in.

Stay on target. Closer, closer....

No comments: