10.14.2005

Death From Above!
Or... That Ninja is About to Lose His Pants!

It's a Ninja Pic. That's why you can't see it.


A rousing, Deathy Shout Out to Alex Anderegg, professional game designer/author! His first professional d20 work should be out by GenCon 2006 --- which means the line for his signature starts behind me. ;)

As long as I've known him, Alex has been a better writer, gamer, and human being than I could ever hope to be. He's rescued me from coffee shop dates gone horribly awry, fought me off during violent sleepwalking episodes, indulged my narcissistic skate videos, led the construction of a trebuchet, hung from my climbing belt while I clung to a wall dressed as a ninja --- you get the idea.

Alex and I did some design work for fun a few years ago, never expecting that either of us could get paid for playing games. Seeing a friend be published is as good, if not better, then getting published yourself. Congrats, Alex! It’s been a long time coming and I can’t wait to do the playtesting.

And if you're reading this, Alex, I haven't given up:

Crash helmet. Ring of fire. Shopping cart.

4 comments:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

"Have the shopping cart hit something"

Or someone...

Harley said...

"Or someone..."

I always knew Marce had a future in skate videos.... it's those engineers that are the dangerous ones.

Anonymous said...

WOO! Congratz Alex! Tell us more about it. What is it? Where will it be published, etc.?


Todays word: otqfjzr

otqfjzr: Not a word, but an acronym invented in the 1920's to describe a new breed of fetishists, it stands for: Only Tall, Quaint Fellows Jeer Zebras Routinely.

-Ed

Anonymous said...

Nice work Alex (if you can get it!)
Technobi