1.30.2006

Dundracon
If you'll be attending Dundracon in San Ramon, CA, look for the Goodman Games booth and the special adventure I wrote just for this con. It's got a whole host of goodies inside, not least of which are a partial deck of magical cards and a potion miscibility table. (If you remember where either of these ideas first saw light in the world of TSR, you should probably be writing modules for Wizards right now.)

For those of you keeping track, this module was a rush job. Written in December, tested extensively in January, and printed in February --- in time for a Feb. 18 convention. There were moments when I didn’t believe it would happen, so it is a delight and relief to know that it made the cut.

Anyhow, sorry I’ve been so absent. The book is coming along well, roughly 1/5 of the way finished, which is a relief. I’m planning to spend February polishing up the world project, and then it’s vampires, vampires, vampires. More on that soon.

I hope the first month of the New Year has been wonderful to everyone, and I hope all your writing projects are coming along great. It’s a great time to be alive (or undead) and I can’t think of any bunch of writers I’d rather share it with.

3 comments:

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

I've got some time, so whenever you want to send something over...

Congrats on the module!

Anonymous said...

Year of the Dog, baby!

Snake Oil Dog!

~Tank wants to buy a copy of the Snake Oil Setting

Anonymous said...

Willit be ready in time for gencon?