2.01.2006

Name the mountain,
and I will move it.

No matter how old I get, it is still fun to write love letters.

Especially ones chock full of silly, boastful, impossible promises.

Ah, hyperbole. Wherever would I be without you?

Heh. That deserves an ode. An ode to hyperbole.

Meanwhile, back at the hacienda. Renewing my love affair with d20 work with the invitation to do a hardback collection of modules. Heh. Hard to believe someone might actually pay good money for that. Something to consider, at least, after May 31, which is now only 4 months away.

Chop, chop.

Ghost, vampires and blood rites. I love my night job. Hope you do too.

3 comments:

Jeff LaSala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff LaSala said...

Harley, you are the King of the Night Job.

I, if I may be so bold, am the distant, semi-legitimate cousin of such royalty.

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

How, exactly, does one get to be "semi-legitimate"?