4.14.2006

Hey you there! On the motorcycle. You two girls! It's ladies night, tonight...over at Marce's Blog.

Or at least it will be on Monday. Stop by in the beginning of the week, show her some Deathy Love, and make the old 'Bones proud.


The World is a Vampire
...sucking all my time and energy. But that's the point, really, and a good experience to be able to relate to. Waking up exhausted ---so this is what my characters feel like!

I received an email today from my editor asking for previous writing credits. It was a first, made even more fun because I actually had something to show. ;) Didn’t mention the older stuff, as some it is over a decade old. Yowzah.

7 comments:

saurus said...

Black Chrome baby!

saurus said...

And not that i know a damn thing about the publishing world, but my guess woudl be if they were asking for previous credits, it's going to be for a bio page, which would seem to suggest future publishings.

Harley said...

Hehehehehe. Black Chrome.

One of these day's I'll publish something under that title, and only you guys will know the reference. :)

Harley said...

Nah..they are just trying to talk us up, and it helps if the contest authors look like they know what the hell they are doing. :) No promises of publication, implicit or explicit.

When May 31st comes and goes, I'm still going to be Grimbones, book or no book. :)

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

I'm drowning in the love! ;)

Thanks, Grimmy! :)

Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell said...

Oh, yeah, and...

Happy Easter!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure writing about vampires can really suck.
technobi.